Monday, February 11, 2013

Addendum to Yesterday

Ok,  this is NOT COOL.

Don't you be rippin' off my Nabokov!

No offense to Rooney Mara who I'm sure is perfectly pale and fiery (I didn't see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because violent movies make me jumpy) but couldn't they have thought of an original tag line?* There are very few things I consider sacred, but Nabokov ranks right up there with Morrissey's hair and Yeats.   

From the current events department, may I present The Pope Song. Please don't watch if you are offended by terrible language or if you are sophisticated. Or if you are at work. Or if you consider yourself an adult. SERIOUSLY. 


Snicker. 

As I get older my sense of humor is getting younger. Shame, innit. 

Over and out!
Isis

*Yes yes, I know it's from Timon of Athens. BUT STILL. 




No comments:

Post a Comment